TZ Centurion Rack Security System
The TZ Centurion™ rack security system is a cost effective, flexible, retrofitable and easy to implement rack security solution.
Knowing that your IT equipment, and more importantly that your data, is secure from physical attacks should be a primary concern. With a limited number of key combinations on traditional barrel locks and the lack of traceability, it is becoming increasingly important to provide a better solution towards rack security.
The TZ Centurion™ rack security system is built around a specially developed security lock that has an intelligent locking engine powered by Shape Memory Alloy, which unlike many other rack security systems results in no electro-magnetic field being generated. The rack security system can be accessed at rack level via proximity card, or remotely monitored and opened. This rack security solution allows IT personnel reach on to the data cabinet itself and provides an audit trail of who has opened / entered the cabinet and at what time.
The TZ Centurion™ rack security system has three options available, Centurion8, Centurion32, and the Centurion70 which has the ability to manage up to 8/32/70 TZ devices connected to each TZ Centurion™ Bridge. Each Bridge can be managed individually or scaled to a larger system allowing hundreds of networked TZ locking devices, gateways and other third party components to be administered through integrated software via web browser, the TZ Centurion™ Server software for larger installations, or through a third party network management system that supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).
Features & Benefits
- Cost effective, retrofitting and scalable rack security system.
- Uses Shape Memory Alloy locking system, with no generation of electro-magnetic field.
- Can be accessed via proximity card or remotely triggered.
- Compatible with other systems using a Wiegand data stream.
- IP address is only required for each Bridge unit, and not per component as with some systems.
- Locking devices can be daisy-chained together using Port link modules.
- Locks are powered and controlled via standard UTP CAT5e / CAT6 cabling through the TZ Centurion™ Bridge.
- In the event of a power outage cabinets remain locked, unlike systems using electro-magnetic locks which will automatically open.
- Temperature, humidity, contact and leak detection sensors available to incorporate environmental monitoring into the rack security system.
TZ Centurion™ System Components