RKP Series KVM Drawer
Austin Hughes RKP Series KVM Drawer
The Austin Hughes RKP series 1U LCD KVM drawer is available with a 15", 17" or 19" SAMSUNG Class A LCD panel, the rack mount KVM drawer ships as standard with both PS/2 and USB (Combo) connectivity and with either touchpad or trackball in most European keyboard language layouts. The RKP series KVM drawer can also be configured with the optional integrated USB, PS/2 or Cat5 KVM switch, allowing you to connect up to 32 servers (Cat5), in addition to this the KVM drawer can be cascaded 'or stacked' with Austin Hughes' CV & U series of rackmount KVM switches to enable access to up to 128 servers.
KVM switch options for KVM drawer
In addition to the standard 8 or 16 port PS/2 or USB KVM Switches, Austin Hughes offers high density integrated 16 and 32 port Cat5 KVM switches. Designed to provide added benefits to its users the Cat5 KVM switch range offers increased density, increased distances (40m) between the switch and server, enhanced cable management and multiplatform capabilities over traditional KVM switch platforms. With other options available such as a second remote user and KVM over IP remote access, Austin Hughes can provide a complete KVM solution.
Features & Benefits
- 1U rackmount kvm drawer with either 15”, 17” or 19” SAMSUNG LCD
- Either PS/2 or USB input to the LCD drawer by cable selection
- Multiple keyboard language selections with either touchpad or trackball mouse
- Slide rails with fixed positions to prevent drawer movement when typing
- Multi lingual on screen display menu
- 12, 24 and 48 volt DC power options
- Cost efficient DB15 KVM switch integration, with either 8 or 16 ports
- High density Cat5 KVM switch with either 16 or 32 ports in 1U of rack space
- Mix PS/2, USB and SUN with Multi- Platform switch capability
- Secure remote user access across the world wide web