MasterConsole CAT - CAT5 KVM Switch
MasterConsole® CAT - CAT5 KVM Switch
The Raritan MasterConsole® CAT CAT5 KVM switch is the perfect solution for consolidating your equipment if your small to midsize server room or data center is getting too cluttered. Individual models control up to eight or 16 servers, and KVM Switches can be cascaded to control up to 256 servers at distances of up to 45 meters.
The MasterConsole® CAT CAT5 KVM Switch:
- Works with every leading server (Microsoft Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Novell NetWare, UNIX and Linux)
- Mac and Sun servers are supported on the two-user models only
- Uses Cat5/6 cables, saving you space and allowing easier cabling
- With the two-user MasterConsole® CAT CAT5 KVM switch, the second user can be located up to 30 metres away from the KVM Switch.
MasterConsole® CAT CAT5 KVM switch provides bulletproof reliability and performance including a dedicated, intelligent processor at each port so each connected server "sees" its own keyboard and mouse, a unique "keep-alive" design which ensures nonstop server operation in case of power loss to the switch and the support of high-resolution video – up to 1600 x 1200. In combination with leading-edge technology and scalability such as server selection from the front panel channel buttons and by name from pop-up, on-screen menus, the MasterConsole® CAT is designed for flexibility. The MasterConsole® CAT CAT5 KVM Switch is available in four models:
- MCCAT18 - Single user CAT5 KVM Switch for up to eight servers
- MCCAT116 - Single user CAT5 KVM Switch for up to 16 servers
- MCCAT28 - Dual user CAT5 KVM Switch for up to eight servers
- MCCAT216 - Dual user CAT5 KVM Switch for up to 16 servers