Rittal TS8 19" Server Racks
Rittal TS8 19" Server Rack
The Rittal TS8 19" Server Rack has been specifically designed for the data centre environment where styling and functionality are of equal importance. TS8 Server Racks combine a high level of structural integrity with excellent functionality, ease of use and designer styling.
This particular server rack meets all industry standards for mounting 19" equipment, it also incorporates sufficient depth to enable larger servers to be installed whilst leaving ample space in the rear for cable routing. The welded construction of the TS8 server rack, with its innovative 16-fold profiled frame sections and two mounting levels, makes the TS8 server rack not only lighter but also 30% more stable than comparable previous models.
Features & Benefits of the TS8 Server Rack
- Welded TS8 frame provides maximum space utilisation and optimum stability up to 1000Kg
- Doors incorporate 82% open surface area to aid air flow with no loss of mechanical strength
- Cable access through top and bottom provides cabling flexibility
- Split rear doors ensure maximum floor space utilisation
- Fully depth variable mounting angles enable accomodation of all standard servers
- Four point locking on front and rear doors, as standard, provides security for the installed equipement
- Removable, split side panels allow easier handling
- Tool-less 19 inch panel mounts making it quick and easy to move them
- IP 54 TS 8 Server Racks also available (in 42U & 47U) for harsh environments
Specifications of Standard TS8 Server Racks
Heights: 24U, 42U and 47U Widths: 600mm or 800mm Depths: 1000mm or 1200mm Available with or without side panels Available in Grey or Black