The AisleLok bi-directional doors can be used with or without the AisleLok rack top baffles, however for maximum benefit both products are recommended.
- Can be used for either hot aisle or cold aisle containment, or on stand-alone equipment.
- Simple installation and the modular design allow the bi-directional doors to be easily removed, relocated or repositioned as your computer room evolves.
- Consists of matching left hand and right hand door panels, with bi-directional swinging hinges.
- Works best when the opposing rows of racks end evenly, but also can provide significant benefit when used on uneven or individual rows.
- Beneficial in both raised floor and slab data centre environments.
- Standardised off-the-shelf design, available in common rack heights.
- No tools required for installation. The bi-directional doors attach directly to the side of the end-aisle cabinet using twist-locking magnets.
- Quick and easy installation means minimal disruption to the data centre or computer room.
- See-through doors provide maximum visibility in and out of the aisle.
- Hands-free operation allows equipment carts to be pushed through the doors without the need to open them first.
- Includes attached door stops to hold doors open when required.
- UL94V flame rated materials.
46-10163-42 – 1,200mm (48”) x 42U AisleLok Bi-Directional Doors.
46-10163-45 – 1,200mm (48”) x 45U AisleLok Bi-Directional Doors.
46-10163-48 – 1,200mm (48”) x 48U AisleLok Bi-Directional Doors.
46-10163-50 – 1,200mm (48”) x 50U AisleLok Bi-Directional Doors.