KoldLok Round Raised Floor Grommet
The KoldLok Round raised floor grommet is available in two sizes, 4″ or 6″. The grommet uses KoldLok’s Hybrid Brush Technology (HBT) which combines brush with a lower membrane layer, the result is an exceptional sealing grommet that improves airflow management.
The circular design of the KoldLok Round makes it easy to install as the opening in the floor tile can be cut using a hole saw, through this installation method the labour time of installation can be reduced by over 50% over cutting traditional openings.
The KoldLok® Round can be used to seal cable openings in new and existing raised floor cut outs. Sealing cable cut outs within the raised floor greatly reduces bypass airflow, increases the useable cooling unit capacity and ensures maximised efficiency from the CRAC unit.
KoldLok Round Benefits
- Supports increasing cabinet density.
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity, reducing the need to purchase additional cooling.
- Improves IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life.
- Increases static pressure under the raised floor.
- Improves volume of conditioned air delivery through floor grilles.