TZ Centurion Bridge – IP Gateway
TZ Centurion Bridge IP Access To The TZ Centurion™ system
The TZ Centurion Bridge provides the IP gateway to the TZ Centurion™ rack access control system, and provides power and communications to the range of TZ locking devices, sensors and readers. The TZ Centurion™ devices connect to the TZ Centurion™ Bridge using standard structured CAT5e / CAT6 cabling up to 100m. Each TZ Centurion™ Bridge IP gateway requires just one IP address, as communication to the connected devices in achieved using RS-485. The TZ Centurion™ network can be operated as a stand-alone system using the integrated TZ Web Client or as part of a multi-TZ Centurion™ Bridge network managed by TZ Centurion™ Server, or through integration with a third party access management database via SNMP.
TZ Web Client
The TZ Web Client is embedded into each TZ Centurion™ Bridge unit and provides the capability to:
- Setup and configure devices.
- User and RFID setup and permissions.
- Alarm configurations for sensors.
- Downloadable event and alarm logging.
- Device status control panel.
- IP and network configuration.
- Configure SNMP control and monitoring.
For larger installations of multiple TZ Centurion™ Bridge units, or where more analytical data is required, there is the TZ Centurion™ Server software.
TZ Centurion™ Bridge Features & Benefits
- Enables control of a network of TZ looking devices, sensors and readers.
- User friendly web client interface for management, control, monitoring and system access.
- Stores event records for audit trails locally, which can be downloaded through the web interface.
- Supports third party software systems via SNMP.
- Integrated power supply means no additional equipment or cabling is required.
- Compatible with third party RFID card or biometric readers that uses a Wiegand data stream.
- Three versions available to support 8, 32 or 70 locking devices or card readers.
- Small form factor, and flexible mounting options allows installation in most spaces, mounting kits allow rack mounting of two units per 1U of rack space.