TZ Radial™ Electronic Lock
The TZ Radial™ electronic lock is a compact, lightweight, high-load locking device that uses an eight jaw locking mechanism to capture and hold an inserted mating stud, using the same Shape Memory Alloy mechanism. The locking device can be operated via a range of triggers including internal sensor, push button, contact closure or RS-485 serial communications network command. Other features possessed by the TZ Radial™ electronic lock include:
- Vibration proof, multi-jaw, high load locking.
- Multiple mounting options making it suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Unique push to release function with time-out default to lock option for improved security.
- Releasable under pre-loads of up to 70N enables spring loaded release.
- Integrated manual release override.
- Embedded intelligence enables networking, switching and the ability to control other devices and connect with smart objects such as sensors.