iPower2 – Intelligent Power Distribution Units
The range of iPower 2 intelligent power units provides control over power usage and valuable information to help reduce costs through using tools that identify, log and manage events.
iPower2 is EDP’s second generation of intelligent power distribution units, that offers the flexibility to allow information to be managed using SNMP/HTTP and RS485 Mod-Bus protocols and is available in a full range of socket configurations and current ratings.
What is iPower2?
iPower2 intelligent power distribution units are a range of monitoring and switching PDUs with the following:
- All IEC sockets are individually fused.
- Mixed socket outlets (IEC / UK / International).
- Up to 48 sockets per unit.
- Each master unit (IP Address) can support a further 31 x secondary units.
- SNMP software can support up to 50 master units, which equates to 1,600 units with up to 76,800 sockets.
- 5 Year return to base warranty (T&Cs apply).
- Provides a simple migration path to a full Data Centre Management solution.
- Billing capabilities.
- Cost effective with proven technology.
- Compatible with both SNMP and RS485 (Mod-Bus) management platforms.