- Designed for aisles from 1,165mm (3’ 10”) to 1,981mm (6’ 6”) in width. Custom solutions can also provide benefits for wider aisles.
- Works with a variety of cabinet heights as long as the Magswitch magnets can attach.
- Sliding Doors are suitable for most enclosed cabinets with steel side panels.
- Sliding Doors will also work with the Upsite Adjustable Mounting Post (P/n: 46-10169) for applications where a cabinet is not present.
Panel Flammability Rating
The Upsite Technologies® Sliding Door components have been designed with a variety of flammability rated materials (UL 94 HB, or UL 94 V-0, or FM 4910). The architecture of the Sliding Doors was designed to be compliant with data centre fire codes. Approval for using any AisleLok® Modular Containment solution may vary significantly at country or local level. As with the installation of any containment method, the final approval for compliance resides with the local authority having jurisdiction.
- 4’W Sliding Doors x 42U-45U: Height 2.17m (85.4”) / Width 1.53m (60.15”).
- 6’W Sliding Doors x 42U-45U: Height 2.17m (85.4”) / Width 2.14m (84.20”).
- 4’W Transom Window x 45U-50U: Height 299mm (11.75”) / Width 1.53m (60.15”).
- 6’W Transom Window x 45U-50U: Height 299mm (11.75”) / Width 2.14m (84.20”)