Rittal TE7000 19″ Network Rack
The TE7000 19″ Network Rack features outstanding cable management thanks to no impeding corner posts. Due to the use of pre-configured variants, numerous practical requirements can be directly met. Applications are quickly and easily achieved via modular assembly. The bolt together construction guarantees a high level of flexibility in terms of assembly and dismantling.
Features & Benefits of the TE7000 Network Rack include:
- Bolt together construction facilitates rapid assembly / disassembly
- No corner posts enhance cross cabinet patching
- Fan trays can be easily retrofitted without need to remove internal equipment
- Transport castors make siting quick and easy
- Levelling feet serve to compensate for floor irregularities
- Matching premium accessories for rapid installation in the delivered state
The TE7000 Network Rack will astound you. Behind this fast problem solving solution is an international background, holistic expertise and the Rittal quality seal. The direct route is the fastest. It’s called plug & play! With this in mind, the development strategy of the TE7000 Network Rack is based on the principle, “As little as possible, but as much as necessary!” Rittal has created an outstanding solution. Two 19″ mounting levels in the multi-functional profile create a solid framework with a load capacity of 400Kg. The TE7000 Network Rack without an enclosure frame provides optimum accessibility, maximum use of the interior space, super-fast assembly. You’ll be amazed at what can be achieved with the TE7000 Network Rack.
TE7000 Network Rack – Supply Includes:
- Two self supporting 19″ mounting frames
- Glazed front door
- Sheet steel rear door
- Lockable side panels where applicable
- Top and bottom canopy
- Transport castors
- Levelling feet
- Top cover with brush strip cable entry
TE7000 Network Rack Sizes:
Heights: 20U, 24U, 33U, 42U and 47U Widths: 600mm or 800mm Depths: 600mm or 800mm Available with or without side panels.