Power Distribution (PDU) Solutions
Why Choose A PDU Solution From EDP Europe?
- Wide variety of bespoke PDU configurations including basic, intelligent, 3 phase and specialist power solutions.
- Custom designed PDUs built to match your individual requirements.
- EDP PDUs are manufactured in the UK, with no minimum order quantities.
- Monitoring power consumption helps identify how energy is being consumed, what hardware and applications are driving its consumption and where savings can be made.
- PDUs from Server Technology, Raritan and Dataprobe, along with wire free power monitoring from Packet Power also available.
EDP Europe offers a wide variety of high quality, affordable basic PDUs (Power Distribution Units) available in either vertical or horizontal formats.
EDP’s basic PDUs are bespoke and can be configured to match your requirement. Basic PDUs can be supplied with a choice of outlets including C13, C19, UK or European Schuko. Options available for our basic PDUs include: Master fuse, MCB, individually fused C13 or C19 outlets, digital ammeter, various cable lengths and plug types.
Intelligent PDUs enable remote power monitoring of either the entire PDU or down to individual outlets; some also provide remote power switching enabling the outlet to be powered on, off or cycled. EDP Europe’s iPower intelligent PDU solution offers the flexibility to configure the PDU to match individual requirements, without any minimum order quantities.
3 Phase PDUs & Specialist Power Solutions
EDP Europe also offers more specialist PDU solutions including 3 phase PDUs that are designed for high power consumption equipment. Like other PDUs from the EDP range our 3 phase PDUs can be built to the required specification.
As part of our more specialist power solutions we offer power splitters that take a 63A or 32A power feed and splits it into multiple output feeds.